Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One approved after BK 7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One approved after BK 7

I said I burned Capital One for 100k.  Good lord If I had $100k in credit, with Capital One could you imagine what I had on my other cards prior to bankruptcy?  

Neither Chase nor Amex were burned by me.  I def. have the cards weather you choose to believe it or not is up to you.  I also use Credit Secure every day to stay up to date on my credit reports.  

Message 11 of 38
polecat87
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I said I burned Capital One for 100k.  Good lord If I had $100k in credit, with Capital One could you imagine what I had on my other cards prior to bankruptcy?  

Neither Chase nor Amex were burned by me.  I def. have the cards weather you choose to believe it or not is up to you.  I also use Credit Secure every day to stay up to date on my credit reports.  

I try to assume every post is made in good faith, so I'm going out on a limb by assuming your posts are legit (although a Chase Sapphire and a real Amex less than 2 years post-banruptcy seem high inplausible). If what you say is true, I would highly recommend  you reassess why you filed bankruptcy (I don't know the reason- could be medical) so I don't want to prejudge, but I think your approach to restablishing your credit is dangerous. I know I am a minority here in what I believe someone needs to do post-bankruptcy- because I don't see bankruptcy as a credit issueas much as it is as failure to control personal finances includng credit. Most people here believe you need to restablish credit quickly after bankruptcy. I disagree, but I think even those who don't agree with me would recommend someone go slowly and you are going way to fast in  establishing new credit.

Message 13 of 38
peanut42182
New Contributor

I agree ^^^^^^^^^
Message 14 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cat Tongue

Message 15 of 38
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 16 of 38
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol marine!! Dang! Look at those. sexy scores! I'm soooo jealous! Smiley Wink
Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

LMAO. When a moderator pulls out the popcorn, we know we've got quite a show!

Message 18 of 38
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

It's actually an attempt to prevent a show!!

Message 19 of 38
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 20 of 38
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

It's actually an attempt to prevent a show!!

Anyhow, does pulling out a popocorn mean anything?

Am I missing something? Does that mean this posts are entertaining or is it sarcasm?

Why aren't the mods shutting these ''unreal posts''? Maybe T&C does not allow unless reaaalllyy neccessary?

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 21 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.