Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One now in my Wallet

congrats

Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Venture Card & QS!!!  Smiley Very Happy  And congrats on your Associates Degree!

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos to you! Congrats on the approvals and furthering your education!
Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blaine1994

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.
Message 25 of 30
12njoy
Super Contributor

@TBG,

I'm not sure what that means. I applied for two cards in one day and then 31 days later applied for two more. My online capital account shows me earning the bonus points on both venture one and venture rewards.
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

That sucks. Did you lose out on both bonuses? They should at least let you have 1.

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just went to website to read this. I'm not sure honestly. I've read plenty of people getting the double bonus. I'm sure as heck gonna try and get it. I'm hoping that's just one of those things they put there but never actually happens. And to be quite honest, reading it again it almost sounds like they mean if you've applied and not be approved for a capital one card 2 or more times in the last 30 days. But I may be misreading it. It's kind of vague. ..
Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blaine1994

I think it may be purposely confusing. Hopefully we both earn those nice new bonuses.

Congrats again on your approvals and graduation! Kinda wish I had gone for the Venture myself to maybe get the $10k limit instead of the $7,500 on the Venture One.

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Venture and QS approvals! And a HUGE shoutout on your AA degree! Smiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.