Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

tag
JYKim1
New Contributor

Capital One

I just received my Capital One Secured in the mail today and it feels great. Still waiting on USBank app as well. I haven't had a credit card in 6 years, and seeing as I'm only 3 months into this credit repair journey, I feel quite satisfied. I am still on the grind, working on removing the last of my baddies, but it's good to know that I am headed in the right direction. I owe EVERYTHING to myFICO. Without finding this forum, I would still be on the path to being a financial loser! Thanks myFICO!

Starting Score: EQ: 565 EX: 572 TU: 571
Current Score: EQ: 587 EX: 643 TU: 610
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One

Keep the faith and work the game of credit. Patience is key!
Message 2 of 13
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on all your recent success, WTG!!

best of luck to you going forwardSmiley Happy

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 3 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@JYKim1 wrote:

I just received my Capital One Secured in the mail today and it feels great. Still waiting on USBank app as well. I haven't had a credit card in 6 years, and seeing as I'm only 3 months into this credit repair journey, I feel quite satisfied. I am still on the grind, working on removing the last of my baddies, but it's good to know that I am headed in the right direction. I owe EVERYTHING to myFICO. Without finding this forum, I would still be on the path to being a financial loser! Thanks myFICO!

Congrats to your continued success Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats OP. You are on your way to success Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@JYKim1 wrote:

Congrats to you! Keep up the good work. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 7 of 13
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

WTG, Congrats on the card!  It only gets better now, so treat the card well!  Assuming that you're Korean from your member id?  If so,  안녕하세요! 

::edited for Korean insert::

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 8 of 13
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 13
toi34
Established Contributor

Congrats! ...most of us STILL remember the elation of qualifying for our first card in a long time!

Read this board religiously -- day and night.....LEARN EVERYTHING YOU CAN...and in 6 months you'll have $20,000+ worth of credit like we do!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.