Did you mean: 

Care Credit Approval and ?'s

tag
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Re: Care Credit Approval and ?'s

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS! Love care credit especially for dental!! we have the same limit!

call in right away in the morning. when that annoying automated woman starts blabbing, ignore her. shes gonna try to tell you all about your account and talk until your ears fall off.

start dialing 0#0#0#0# repeatedly until she says ok lets try this another way, then it asks for social, repeat with the 0#0#0#0# then she says by phone, repeat the 0#0# then it will transfer you to a person.

Trust me, I have timed this both ways, it is much faster to a person this way.

I'm not aware of a number for care credit. But I am pretty sure if you call in the day you get approved, just ask for 25k and it will not be a HP, they will counter.

Since they gave you what you asked for you will get more.

^+1 to what he said.  

Dammit, no dice, followed this exactly and got a credit anaylst and they said $15.6K was the max....  Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@merlinflex wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

call in right away in the morning. when that annoying automated woman starts blabbing, ignore her. shes gonna try to tell you all about your account and talk until your ears fall off.

start dialing 0#0#0#0# repeatedly until she says ok lets try this another way, then it asks for social, repeat with the 0#0#0#0# then she says by phone, repeat the 0#0# then it will transfer you to a person.

I'm not aware of a number for care credit. But I am pretty sure if you call in the day you get approved, just ask for 25k and it will not be a HP, they will counter.

^+1 to what he said.  

Dammit, no dice, followed this exactly and got a credit anaylst and they said $15.6K was the max....  Smiley Sad

Hmmm... In 4 months take another HP to get limit increased if needed ? Smiley Sad.. Maybe that is why they gave you more than asked?  Sorry to hear, still a good approval amount none the less

Message 12 of 15
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@merlinflex wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

^+1 to what he said.  

Hmmm... In 4 months take another HP to get limit increased if needed ? Smiley Sad.. Maybe that is why they gave you more than asked?  Sorry to hear, still a good approval amount none the less

I think so too.  Maybe my total lines with them are to high across the board.  I have Paypal for $6K, about $1K on that, Ashley Furniture for $4500 and have $400 on that, Amazon Store Card for $6000 and have about $1400 on that and a Nautilus Account for $5900 with $0 on it, paid off,  Thinking that I am the max exposure limit for them right now.

Message 13 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@merlinflex wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@merlinflex wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

^+1 to what he said.  

I think so too.  Maybe my total lines with them are to high across the board.  I have Paypal for $6K, about $1K on that, Ashley Furniture for $4500 and have $400 on that, Amazon Store Card for $6000 and have about $1400 on that and a Nautilus Account for $5900 with $0 on it, paid off,  Thinking that I am the max exposure limit for them right now.

Give it 4 months ask for a CLI, it will be a HP though if you want it on this Sync. Account for CareCredit...  You will get it, many people have 100k in Sync.credit lines.  Depends on income, but from what I remember that isn't an issue with youSmiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Sorry on your follow up denial but like was mentioned that's a pretty darn good limit right there for now and like CC suggests, if you don't mind the HP in 4 months THAT'S likely when you can get that puppy up even higher yet.

Congrats! on the approval and SL!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.