Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit CLI - UPDATE - 2x INCREASE ON 6TH STATEMENT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit CLI - UPDATE - 2x INCREASE ON 6TH STATEMENT

just paid my 3rd statement on my care credit... only used it once this month at rite aid just to use it..SL $1500- requested $3000 via the Luv button, they countered with $2500.. not bad!

i did not get a cli within the 48 hours like everyone else

(side note.. im at my EIGHTH statement with amazon and it was a nogo.. 4 more statements and they are gone.. rediculous)

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

just paid my 3rd statement on my care credit... only used it once this month at rite aid just to use it..SL $1500- requested $3000 via the Luv button, they countered with $2500.. not bad!

i did not get a cli within the 48 hours like everyone else

(side note.. im at my EIGHTH statement with amazon and it was a nogo.. 4 more statements and they are gone.. rediculous)

Congratulations sasha!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks donny!
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
thanks donny!

You deserve it, keep up the good work.

Message 4 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job Sasha! Dont worry about Ama, once you decipher the code you'll have Robert Langdon offering you an assistants positionSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice job Sasha! Dont worry about Ama, once you decipher the code you'll have Robert Langdon offering you an assistants positionSmiley Wink

😂

Message 6 of 15
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

I'm happy for you Sasha. 

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done.. Congrats!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

just an update.. i used my care credit once again this month at Rite Aid.. paid my statement(4th) on friday.. went on today.. asked for $3500(because why not) and they gave it to me! maybe i left money on the table idk but i'll take it!

Message 9 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.