Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit CLI

been several months since I received a CLI from Care Credit. Hopped on chat to see if I could get a little more with some dental work coming up.

Originally I had gone from $800 to $7,000. Asked for an increase to 15k, they countered with 12k and I took it.

In 11 months this has gone from the 800 to 12k with two SPs. not bad at all

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Care Credit CLI

Careful Tigers, you may become the posterchild for how to grow a Care Credit with (sp)ecial kind of luv lolSmiley Wink

Nicely done!
Message 2 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice CLI congrats , what kind of usage does your cc have ? I have Ben approved for 4k SL but need around 8k they would not immediately approve my CLI request , I want to wait until I get a better CL bf I use it and I unfortunately live in a city with no RiteAids around me😕
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

been several months since I received a CLI from Care Credit. Hopped on chat to see if I could get a little more with some dental work coming up.

Originally I had gone from $800 to $7,000. Asked for an increase to 15k, they countered with 12k and I took it.

In 11 months this has gone from the 800 to 12k with two SPs. not bad at all

Be careful on how you ask for CareCredit CLI. Since they pull from transunion. If I don't mind asking. How did you submit your request?

By chat or by phone?

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've gotten both CLIs through chat; both have been SP.
I put an orthodontic bill on it for enough to have a promotional period and paid it down in 6 months.
Not very heavy usage; went right under 1k on it with the first CLI
Message 5 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the info
Message 6 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Spintech sorry I don't understand your comment , they always pull TU , what are you saying to be careful about ? The fact it could be a HP ?
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aduke1122 wrote:
Spintech sorry I don't understand your comment , they always pull TU , what are you saying to be careful about ? The fact it could be a HP ?

Yes, that it can be a HP. Just like everyone else is saying on here is to look at your monthly report to see if carecredit does pull an HP.

My last CLI increase from them they didn't pull. Just hoping the same outcome as I requested by chat.

Message 8 of 13
fritscher
Regular Contributor

so they usually pull Trans Union? i need to do increase too but worried it would be a hard pull and do not want the inquiries? Also how long ago was your most recent CLI? i just got cli last november i think and wonder if too soon to do another

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

fritscher, they will tell you they can't guarantee it will be a SP, but I've seen more and more people getting SP with Care Credit lately. I would think you'd be ok getting one in November. My jump to 7k then 12k were only a couple of months apart. and yes, they look at TU data
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.