Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit Auto CLI after 38 days!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit Auto CLI after 38 days!

As of today, I've had my CareCredit account for 38 days. My SL was only $500. I called last weekend for a CLI and was denied by the automated system, so I called credit solutions and was increased to $850. Today, I logged in to check the status of my promotional purchases and saw that I received an auto CLI to $1,000. Very exciting as I'm trying to rebuild my relationship with Synchrony after two previous unpaid COs.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CareCredit Auto CLI after 38 days!

Very nice ! Congrats on your success and always,enjoy auto luvSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, must feel good to mend your relationship with them

Message 3 of 10
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 4 of 10
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
As of today, I've had my CareCredit account for 38 days. My SL was only $500. I called last weekend for a CLI and was denied by the automated system, so I called credit solutions and was increased to $850. Today, I logged in to check the status of my promotional purchases and saw that I received an auto CLI to $1,000. Very exciting as I'm trying to rebuild my relationship with Synchrony after two previous unpaid COs.

Congrats on the CLI!  Smiley Very Happy

Just one question... you mention Credit Solutions; were they able to help you with Care Credit, or did they have to transfer you or give you another number to call? 

I ask this because in the past CS was unable to help with Care Credit and they would direct you to call the 'regular' Care Credit number... it would be great if this has changed, though!  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good question UncleB !. Anytime there may be a change in how they operate, good to find out early Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!  Smiley Very Happy

Just one question... you mention Credit Solutions; were they able to help you with Care Credit, or did they have to transfer you or give you another number to call? 

I ask this because in the past CS was unable to help with Care Credit and they would direct you to call the 'regular' Care Credit number... it would be great if this has changed, though!  Smiley Wink

Thanks! I was able to speak directly with them. They asked me which Synchrony account I was referring to. I wasn't transferred. Very nice rep. I gave the reason for my call...she stated she'd be more than happy to review my account...put me on hold, then came back to verify the amount of my requested increase. She also asked for my income.

Message 7 of 10
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I need to raise my Care Credit limit from $1,700 to hopefully $3,000+

Thanks for the info, and Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Interesting that you can use the Credit Solutions for Care Credit. If i was a card holder i would try calling now could be a new day and age of getting sp cli. I teally liked what a recent poster posted about his chat on the CC MC in that they find too many people letting the card go dormant and not using it enough. Giving bigger clis and changing it to mc should help change that by giving card holders more incentive to use it. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Interesting that you can use the Credit Solutions for Care Credit. If i was a card holder i would try calling now could be a new day and age of getting sp cli. I teally liked what a recent poster posted about his chat on the CC MC in that they find too many people letting the card go dormant and not using it enough. Giving bigger clis and changing it to mc should help change that by giving card holders more incentive to use it. Smiley Happy

I just recently got my Care Credit account increased by 2x my limit.. It appears this is going to be a SOFTPULL.

Very estatic for that because my Transunion FICO score can definitely use a boost from a minus 8pts within the last 2 weeks.

The credit line of 6K can definitely help this score go up.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.