Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa Signature Upgrade!

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Chase Amazon Visa Signature Upgrade!

Unheard of....got a message in the website's secure message center which I never really bother to check because that's usually where Chase dumps their privacy notices and other junk...

RE: Your account ending in XXXX

DEREK,

Your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card has been upgraded to include new Visa Signature benefits as of March 18, 2016.

To view your new Guide to Benefits, please visit:https://www.chasebenefits.com/visasignatureVW1

We are amending your Cardmember Agreement to include a new description and reference.

CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT TERMS ALREADY IN EFFECT

CREDIT ACCESS LINE

This is the change: Your Credit Limit will now be referred to as your Credit Access Line. With a "Credit Access Line", you can continue to revolve, or carry from month-to-month, transactions adding up to your total Credit Access Line.

----------------------------------------------

interesting. The limit is only $1500 though...so I guess they just throw Visa Signature upgrades out there once in a while. I've yet to get a new card though...

Maybe CHASE will throw a CLI my way too while they're at it...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Visa Signature Upgrade!

request a new card and you will get the signature one. i got the email today, recieved the card yesterday cause i requested it a few days ago when I read about it this happening. its really interesting to me! my card is under 5k on amazon visa and will be one year old in may. an upgrade and account limit not meeting requirements usually doesnt work with chase. but amazon visa signature, thank you!

Message 2 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

Unheard of....got a message in the website's secure message center which I never really bother to check because that's usually where Chase dumps their privacy notices and other junk...

RE: Your account ending in XXXX

DEREK,

Your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card has been upgraded to include new Visa Signature benefits as of March 18, 2016.

To view your new Guide to Benefits, please visit:https://www.chasebenefits.com/visasignatureVW1

We are amending your Cardmember Agreement to include a new description and reference.

CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT TERMS ALREADY IN EFFECT

CREDIT ACCESS LINE

This is the change: Your Credit Limit will now be referred to as your Credit Access Line. With a "Credit Access Line", you can continue to revolve, or carry from month-to-month, transactions adding up to your total Credit Access Line.

----------------------------------------------

interesting. The limit is only $1500 though...so I guess they just throw Visa Signature upgrades out there once in a while. I've yet to get a new card though...

Maybe CHASE will throw a CLI my way too while they're at it...

That would be welcome since other's have been posting Chase doing these unheard of mass auto-cli's lately.

Guess they're gearing up for the lack of approvable applications soon once the 5/24 kicks in fully

Message 3 of 25
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

request a new card and you will get the signature one. i got the email today, recieved the card yesterday cause i requested it a few days ago when I read about it this happening. its really interesting to me! my card is under 5k on amazon visa and will be one year old in may. an upgrade and account limit not meeting requirements usually doesnt work with chase. but amazon visa signature, thank you!

Thanks for the tip! I'll do that now. It'll be my first Visa Signature...and it's under $5K lol. Talk about irony.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same upgrade with a 2000 cl. The card is almost 4 yrs old and have never got a cli on it. Go figure.
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email today and my card is two years old with $1000.00 limit.  Interesting turn of events!

Message 6 of 25
ddemari
Super Contributor

everything looks better as a signature lol Smiley Happy 

IMG_6556.JPG

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine has been a signature but I can't say I've ever used any of the benefits. But a lot of people use it, so congrats!!!
Message 8 of 25
elim
Senior Contributor

hrmmmm, pretty cool.

don't think i'll request a card until mine falls apart.  I haven't shopped on amazon lately so ehhh.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting the info about the change. I received info this afternoon about it too. I think it's funny that first PayPal Smart Connect sends out these mass letters for MC upgrades last week. Now Chase Amazon is doing it this week for the Signature Visa. It's like the banks are competing with each other now. Well, as long as they are giving me both upgrades, without me having to do anything, I'm not complaining! 😊
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.