cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa approval (38 minutes on the grill)

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Visa approval (38 minutes on the grill)

Your post made me hungry!

I had a BGE, but my softball daughter hit a line drive right at it! Amazing how they shatter! Lol

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is why everyone says not to call unless it's denied.  Mines been sitting at the 30mday robot message for 15 days now.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is why everyone says not to call unless it's denied.  Mines been sitting at the 30mday robot message for 15 days now.

+1. Best not to call.

Congratulations, OP Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case, it was denied though..., I was correct on the 7-10..

Message 14 of 18
Hubcapjw
Contributor

Congrats!!! Chase has been very good to me so far!!! Hopefully you as well!!

Message 15 of 18
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I wish I could have gotten a nicer rep when I called in about my chase slate application. the letter stated the only reason for denial was 5/24 rule but the rep didn't seem to care enough to help me. he just said I had opened more then 5 accounts and just blowed me off. I guess they lost my future business. I should have said that's ok my credit union just gave me a 5k credit card. I bet that would passed them off lol
Message 16 of 18
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The grilling for 38 minutes to only extend 2k in credit seems excessive, but seems to be Chase's mode of operation. They are definitely tightening up what with the 5/24 rumored to extend to cobrands soon. Unclear whether it does or not yet, but either way, the analysts can definitely be tough.

At least you got through, OP!

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done!  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.