Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI on all 3 cards..... Another HP on my EX :(

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Chase CLI on all 3 cards..... Another HP on my EX :(

I called some Chase department last week using a number PSouz (thanks for giving me the number) gave me.

I called twice. First time I talked to a lady who wasn't as helpful and the 2nd lady (same person psouz talked to) was much nicer.

I asked for CLI across all my cards, but I didn't want a new HP. I asked if I could use the HP for my freedom app, which was a week old. She said its under 30 days, so it's ok to use that pull. I gave her the limits i wanted, and specifically mentioned that if they need to do a new hp, then i dont want any CLI. She said she would get back to me within 1-2 days on friday, but I have yet to hear back from her personally.

So yesterday I got an email from credit sesame, experian etc about an inquiry made on my EX by chase.... O god.... Can I get them to remove it? This makes my 12 ex inquiry in past 24 months. I called her, left a voicemail, but didn't get a callback yet as of today, so hopefully she calls me back tomorrow or Thursday.

So I have been logging into chase banking multiple times yesterday, no updates. I checked again today after I had some free time, and noticed I got CLI on all my cards.

Chase csp is now at 15k limit, chase freedom 12k, chase amazon is at 10k. So basically they pretty much almost gave me everything I asked for.... Just 500 short (I asked for 15.5k on csp).

Only 1 HP is done, which is kinda nice. Can I get them to remove the inquiry though Smiley Frustrated I rather they reverse the CLI if they can take the inquiry. Or should I just take this inquiry hit and garden longer?

Thanks!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase CLI on all 3 cards..... Another HP on my EX :(

I'd say take it and run with it! One HP for 3 CLIs through Chase is great!

Are you planning on apping for more cards? At least its all within the same time frame as your other inquiries. Did she promise anything about not doing a HP? It wouldn't hurt to ask for them to remove it, but I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't. Since you already have 11 HPs prior to this, one more wouldn't hurt too much, IMO.

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 2 of 19
enharu
Super Contributor

I'm not planning to apply for anything until November at the earliest, most likely march 2014. Hoping to let those inquiries be >1 year old.

She didn't promise anything about no HP, but I told her I don't want any CLI if they do need to do a HP. She said she will take note of that when passing onto the analyst, but I guess the analyst/underwriter doing it didn't pay attention.

Will I get AA or any kind of trouble by any banks for having too many inquiries?

I would be a lot happier if they didn't pull EX lol. For 1 inquiry it's a nice CLI. Guess I'm being too greedy lol
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Just can't leave you alone for a minute w/o you running amok! Lol

Take the HP, you got nice CLI's and you won't have to worry about getting 3HP's in a 6 mos or so...

Now, can you go to the garden now? I feel like I might need to get an ankle monitor for you too! 😏
Message 4 of 19
enharu
Super Contributor

Haha I was planning to stay in the garden. I requested this CLI before I applied for Barclays Smiley Tongue I just didn't expect they would really do a HP so I was pretty shocked when I got emails from the monitoring services Smiley Frustrated
Message 5 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oooooo! Congrats!!!! Take it and run! Don't worry...
I have almost that many on EQ/EXP. just do NOT app for anything for the next six months NO matter what...
You can still get sp clis though 😌
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Well, ok then. Update your siggy to those awesome limits and I'll see you in the garden!
Message 7 of 19
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie lol!

I was thinking the same thing. Not even a week goes by and I see him with a new card or a CLI! Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 8 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@jakemod1

You know it! I vaguely remember discussions of a new car on another thread.

Shaking my head!
Message 9 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Realistically, you could dispute it. But you got some good clis, not even I would dispute it lol but idk, I might...
If it were Citi, I would. Haha Chase is excellent biz though
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.