Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Chase CLI

Since I got approved for the Citi, I thought, why not.. one more HP. it wont matte rmuch in 6 months anyways, so called in to Chase and got auto approved for my CSP for 1.2k. Not much, but better than nothing!

Good stuff.

Most likely going to move this, plus the extra 1k on my csp, and move it to my CFU, since thats become my everyday card. not bad.

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase CLI

OP--What were your scores when you requested the CLI? Also did they single or double HP you? I have 3 total Chase cards that range from 2 to 3.5 years old that are at ther original SLs and I'm thinking of taking one VERY LAST shot at a CLI on one of them--over the last 3 years they've gotten several HPs for me for increases which were never approved. I have Freedom, CSP, and Hyatt and their limits are $1.5K Freedom and $5K each on the CSP and Hyatt. Freedom is in danger of being eliminated at the end of this year if I can't get it out of toy lmit hell. I have other major cards that go all the way up to $30K.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 4
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Score ranges from 660-680 currently. And they double hit me.

But I'm glad I requested. And will request again next year.

Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 3 of 4
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

But then again I have no idea what my chase internal score is

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.