Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP APPROVED + APP SPREE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CSP APPROVED + APP SPREE

**UPDATED***

Alright. I pulled the trigger on my App Spree...no sense in waiting any longer my scores were max.

May 3rd 2016

• Chase CSP - Approved $5000 SL (EX & EQ Pull)
  • Chase FU - Pending 7-10 Declined "too many new accts w Chase bc of CSP Approval" (Used CSP Pull)
  • Cap1 Venture - Approved $15,000 SL (EQ & TU Pull)
  • AMEX PRG - Approved $NPSL (EX Pull)
  • AMEX BCP - Approved $2,000 SL (Used PRG Pull)
  • Discover it - Approved $6,500 SL (EQ Pull)
  • Redi+Visa - Approved $3,500 SL (EQ Soft Pull Only)
  • Total Rewards Visa - Approved $1,000 SL (EQ Soft Pull Only)
  • Sportsman Guide Visa - Approved $3,500 on 4/18 (EQ Soft Pull Only)

May 7th 2016 

• Sync/Marvel MC - Approved $2,000 RECON to $7,000! (TU Pull)

May 8th 2016

• Sync/Ebates Visa - Declined (EX Pull ...my lowest score waiting for letter)

May 10th 2016

• Sync/Amazon Prime - Approved $2,200 RECON to $6,000! (TU Pull) ...not a store card fan, but the promo financing offers will come in handy & 5% Back

Total: $49,500.00 (App Spree) - Total Credit Lines = $72,750.00

Before Spree FICO 08: EX 689 | EQ: 697 | TU: 711 -- After EX: 686 / EQ: 692 / TU: 711 --- 12mth INQs EX: 3 / EQ: 5 / TU: 4

In The Garden Till June 2018 - GOAL is 750+ On All 3 Bureaus

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CSP APPROVED + APP PREE

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 23
baller4life
Super Contributor

Nice run!! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also apped and was approved for the Sapphire recently and then did the FU as well, got 7-10! Waiting game to see may call today.

Congrats!
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Don't fret over the CFU. I'm sure it's just for verification reasons because of the 2 Chase apps in close proximity to one another. Congrats!

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats and good luck on the CFU! I had to split my CSP limit to get them to let me open it at the same time, but no worries as I know they will both grow quickly.

Message 6 of 23
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new cards!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called what I thought was the Chase App Status Line and it got me to nice lady, she said the Freedom was still processing....should I call Credit Analyst or just wait it out?

Message 8 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I called what I thought was the Chase App Status Line and it got me to nice lady, she said the Freedom was still processing....should I call Credit Analyst or just wait it out?

Wait it out unless you want to be grilled about your credit report and after the grilling most likely declined due to them recently approving the CSP.  That is just my take on how Chase will react.  Ultimately it is up to you though.  Where as if you wait it out, most likely you will have a better outcome if you can be patient for a few weeks.  Each time in the last year I spoke with UW for cards they ended up declined each time I held out I yielded approvals.  a 17.5k approval and an 11.5k approval.  Waiting is the way to go IMHO. Also depends on the 5x24 rule as well how many cards you have opened in the last 24 months that are REPORTING whether or not it will be approved.

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of today only 2x24 - Barclay Arrival+ $10,000 in 3/2016 and PACU Visa $5,000 in 6/2015. Nothing else has reported as of today's application. I was able to register for Chase Online right away and called to have CSP expedited. I'll prob just wait and check online, hopefully it will show up & pop in there....
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.