cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Premier Approved (3rd Chase Account)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Premier Approved (3rd Chase Account)

@Anonymous wrote:
An you guys give us some of you stats? Im interested in this card also? Who did they pull? Thanks and congrats to both of you😁

flako8811 My score are EX637 TU680 EQ626 I keep my util down under the standard 30% I have had my Chase Amazon since December 2016. I was denied for this card in Sept 2016. My income isn't much a little over 50000 annual I have plenty of inq EX24 TU14 EQ24.Smiley Surprised And all the cards in my siggy were acquired within the last 24months so I'm way over the 5/24. Luckily this one is not included. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Op, FELIZ NAVIDAD!!Smiley Wink

Floridamom, congrats as well, oh the damage i'd do in the credit world if i made 50k. Smiley Happy ...sigh...Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks AverageJoesCredit its two full time jobs. Smiley Indifferent

Message 13 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, a mom plus 2 full times, you are an inspirationSmiley Happy. May you continue to find lots of success in credit and in lifeSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, a mom plus 2 full times, you are an inspirationSmiley Happy. May you continue to find lots of success in credit and in lifeSmiley Happy

To be totally honest I owe all my success to all my MyFico friends including you AverageJoesCredit. Smiley Happy You guys are encouraging, give tough love when needed, and so willing to share (your stories, successes, failures, and most of all knowledge) FREE!!!Smiley Surprised I've taken everything I've learned here and applied it to my life to get to where I am (coming from a 402 CS) and I know that skies the limit with you guys helping me. Smiley HappyHeart

Message 15 of 18
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

u r most welcome floridamom remember my 2nd post told u go for it and u got it i don't think amazon visa is the easiest card to get its not Disney's Visa is easy according to my research 97 applications were approved out of 100 or lets make it 92 enjoy your Disney visa Smiley Tongue  and these fico guys and glas well they are Amazing Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 16 of 18
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Congrats! We love having the card for the park perks alone!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 17 of 18
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

here is next

photo 107.jpg
Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.