Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approval and Nordies CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approval and Nordies CLI

@CraveMazda wrote:
Ok I will try and muster up the courage and make that call. I don't know why the credit people intimidate me. Smiley Sad

I don't know either... it's your credit... you worked hard for it, YOU DESERVE IT!

now go get it Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 13
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
For the love of GOD!!! Jesus, Joseph, and Mary!! Call back and tell them you didn't know what you were saying and ask for that extra $5k!!!! Rule of thumb ......Never turn down cli from the prime lenders if they offer it too you!!! Lmao at Creditaddict!! You had $15 k right there in front of you!! Take it, and run!!!

+1 LOL, i almost fell from my chair reading this.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 12 of 13
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

Hey now, you've got it all wrong, ask for more, let them counter less not they offer more and counter less  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink  Call them back and tell them who he/she said, you thought about it and didn't want to make a snap decision but that extra CL sure would help your utilization and thus make you use the card more.  All they can is no, give it a try...but if they offer XXXX, don't reply with XXX - 1  !!

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.