New Contributor

Chase Freedom Approval?

Hey! This is my first time on here and I'm curious to see what you all have to say about Chase Freedom. I have wanted this card for some time now, but my credit history has been somewhat limited. My oldest account is 1 year 1 month. I currently have 4 credit cards (Bank of America $1,500 CL, Discover $750 CL, Capital One $750 CL, and Target Store Card $700 CL). Additionally, I recently paid off my wife's engagement ring through Kay Jewelers, so I have an installment loan on my credit history that has been paid off. My TransUnion score is 748 (according to CreditKarma.com). With a 748 score, no derogs, and 4 open/active accounts, what do you think my chances are of being approved for Chase Freedom? Thanks!
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approval?

I think you will be approve but since you have a thin file it will also be low limit between 500 to 1500

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.