Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved!

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approved!

CC365, if you want higher limits, consider getting a GECRB Walmart card for their soft CLI's and free TU08 FICO credit score. Also get an AmEx for their soft 3x CLI's and backdating.

Message 11 of 16
Involus
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval - this is by far one of my favorite cards. Love it's look too.
Message 12 of 16
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@chnceit wrote:
Congrats! Thats an awesome profile, now head to the garden and let them grow so you can get over the toy limit hump.

Thanks!

Message 13 of 16
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

CC365, if you want higher limits, consider getting a GECRB Walmart card for their soft CLI's and free TU08 FICO credit score. Also get an AmEx for their soft 3x CLI's and backdating.

I always hear about the cards from Walmart but I never shop at Walmart Smiley Indifferent

Message 14 of 16
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@CC365 wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

I always hear about the cards from Walmart but I never shop at Walmart Smiley Indifferent

I don't really shop at Walmart either since there are none in NYC, closest Walmart is relatively nearby in Long Island, NY. Trust me, app for a Walmart credit card.

Message 15 of 16
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! When I applied for the Chase Disney visa last month I requested a CLI same day I got approved. They also told me it would be a second HP, but now one month later only one HP is on my reports.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.