Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom - Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom - Approved!

Just wanted to say that I checked Chase pre qualify site (like I do daily), never had an offer to pop up before now, and saw that I was preapproved for Chase Freedom and Chase Slate. My scores are pretty low EX 617, TU 639, EQ 637. I pulled the trigger on the Chase Freedom and was approved for $1500! I know it's not much, but I'm excited, my Capital One cards are only $300 each. Would there be a benefit in applying for the Slate as well? I don't know much about this card, and I do have The Quicksilver and Quicksilver One. Thanks for reading!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom - Approved!

Congratulations. It is much!
Message 2 of 17
Jamgal40
Contributor

Congrats! I got  the Freedom and Slate prequal recently and got cold feet about applying. Do you have any baddies?

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have baddies. That's why I'm surprised. I have a charged off TD Bank credit card that I am an authorized user on from 2009 that I am currently disputing. I have a charge off from Santandar from 2009. From 2011, I have 6 medical collections on EQ, 4 on Experian, and 1 on Transunion. Most recently I habe a 30 day late from 4 months ago on all three credit reports (currently disputing). Also a late from 2014 that I won't be disputing. A total of 6 lates on all on that same loan.

Message 4 of 17
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 ya.... Welcome to the Freedom family !!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats!....I want chase freedom also but afraid to pull the trigger. My experian is 653 and every time I try their prequalify I get nothing in return

Message 6 of 17
huck1081
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting: EQ 501 TU 514 EX 533 (12/2014)
Current: EQ 613 TU 625 EX 615 (4/1/2016) Goal: 640 and a new home loan
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Freedom! Keep working hard and your scores will steadily climb!
Message 8 of 17
Kikimin
New Contributor

Congrats!!!

I also got preapproved for Chase Freedom and Slate but didn't dare apply as my scores are pretty low.  Have had some baddies removed but still think I will wait it out befor apping.  In the garden until at least 6/16 so new accounts can report.

My FICO8 as of 4/1/16 EQ: 544 TU: 586 EX: 599
Starting FICO8 3/11/16 EQ:539 TU:593 EX:580
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I was approved through them for 2500 last Friday. Just waiting for my card. I thought about applying for Slate, but decided against it. I fear denial. Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.