Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Auto CLI Woooooo

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Chase Freedom Auto CLI Woooooo

Signed in Freedom acct. today to pleasant surprise of an auto CLI of 300.00 for a new Cl of 4300

Not much but hey I will take it, since I have heard how rare auto cli's are from chase,,,.lol

opened acct end of May and has had 3 statements printed as this mth closing date isn't till the 24th

Have also pd 150.00 blueprint pmt since opening instead of the 35.00 they ask for...carrying balance since it's 0% for 15mths

I know I added a lot of info but wanted to put it here for others who may want to know the particulars.

Thanks Chase....

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Freedom Auto CLI Woooooo

Message 2 of 13
acb5456
Regular Contributor

That's great, congarts!!!
Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

FICO: TU-793 (Discover), EX-805 (Amex), EQ-790
Message 3 of 13
justforting
Regular Contributor

@9CLINE wrote:

Signed in Freedom acct. today to pleasant surprise of an auto CLI of 300.00 for a new Cl of 4300

Not much but hey I will take it, since I have heard how rare auto cli's are from chase,,,.lol

opened acct end of May and has had 3 statements printed as this mth closing date isn't till the 24th

Have also pd 150.00 blueprint pmt since opening instead of the 35.00 they ask for...carrying balance since it's 0% for 15mths

I know I added a lot of info but wanted to put it here for others who may want to know the particulars.

Thanks Chase....

Congrats! I also want it!

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 4 of 13
red259
Super Contributor

@9CLINE wrote:

Thanks Chase....

I opened a freedom card in the beginning of June with a 3k limit. It has seen extremely heavy use and I have PIF always and never carried a balance. It will be interesting to compare and see if anything happens with my card next month vs a card where a balance has been carried. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 5 of 13
G19OD
Contributor

Congrats! That happened to me a few months ago, went from 3k to 4.5k - I was stoked!

Message 6 of 13
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Awesome news!

Gives me hope Chase will show a little love some day.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 13
missjae
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 13
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Nice! Still waiting auto CLIs from my Chase cards =(

Message 9 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@9CLINE wrote:

Thanks Chase....

Congarts an auto CLI under 6 months nice in any book 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.