Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
tdoger
Established Member

Re: Chase Freedom

My wife got an instant approval for 13,000.  EX and TU pulls.  Her highest CL is 12,500 (AU on my Barclays).  Her scores are little higher than mine but I have a thicker file, so I did the pre-approval and accepted:  Just like the OP, I got a 25,000 CL.  It also matched my Amex, and two hards.

Message 21 of 23
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

@tdoger wrote:

My wife got an instant approval for 13,000.  EX and TU pulls.  Her highest CL is 12,500 (AU on my Barclays).  Her scores are little higher than mine but I have a thicker file, so I did the pre-approval and accepted:  Just like the OP, I got a 25,000 CL.  It also matched my Amex, and two hards.

I did go that route too: "Check for Pre-Qualified Offers". There was offer for CSP, Slate and Freedom for me. Clicked "Respond" and completed the app form that was shorter then usually and was approved instantly with two HP but I don't mind. It 's worth it. Smiley Happy Thanks everyone !!!

Message 22 of 23
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

WTG, OP!  Awesome limit, congrats to you

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.