cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase ... I Love you!... Approved Chase Marriott!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase ... I Love you!... Approved Chase Marriott!

Hi Guys,

I just want to share to you all that I got INSTANT approval from Chase Marriott Premier Card for $9000. When I hit the submit button I expected it an instant denial or a 7-10 day notice but ... Baaaammm! INSTANT APPROVAL. I had about 9 new CCs in the past 6 months and also just added Cap1 Venture yesterday for $10K. Woowww, I can't believe it! I was so hesitant in applying but the itch was so strong ... lol! Chase probably likes me Smiley Happy lol ...The SL is even higher than my Chase CSP at $7000 SL about 6 months ago. I am just so thrilled right now that Chase approved me despite of my high Total Util of 25% with my Cap1 QS1 at 75% util (forgot to pay before statement cut Smiley Sad). Chase pulled Equifax for me. My FIco score at time of app: EQ=690, EX=682, TU=695. Inqs: EX =10, EQ=9, TU=7... NOW ... It's Time to let all my cards grow and GARDEN!!! Smiley Happy ... Thank you ALL for the great information I got on this forum Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase ... I Love you!... Approved Chase Marriott!

congrats! thats a nice approval! congrats on getting it done so quickly forself and not having to wait out a verification process. 

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you ... was not really expecting the Instant Approval coz my stats is not really great but probably Chase loves me Smiley Happy lol

Message 3 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

once you are in with chase they tend to look past utilization that is pretty "normal" and go more off their internal score with you. with EX and Tu of yours, that is pretty good for chase. ive been approved for cards with them with scores in the 660's and got a higher CARS back with the approvals. 

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

once you are in with chase they tend to look past utilization that is pretty "normal" and go more off their internal score with you. with EX and Tu of yours, that is pretty good for chase. ive been approved for cards with them with scores in the 660's and got a higher CARS back with the approvals. 

Good to know ... Thank you ddemari Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

Wow! 9 new CC in the last 6 months!?!? Guess the 5/24 rule didn't apply?
Congrats!!!
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, den! Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeeH11 wrote:
Wow! 9 new CC in the last 6 months!?!? Guess the 5/24 rule didn't apply?
Congrats!!!

Thank you Smiley Happy ... I just have the CSP prior to applying Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, den! Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.