Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Love FINALLY!!!

tag
-HighScoringGame-
New Contributor

Re: Chase Love FINALLY!!!

This all happened just day. I haven't gotten any alerts yet so not sure who they pulled this time. Will update once I know. They did pull EX when the account was originally approved though and when I requested the last increase a year ago. Probably will be EX again.

Current Scores: EX 733, EQ 738, TU 738
Current Cards: Discover IT $19,000, Amex BCE $20,000, BofA Rewards Visa (AAA) $16,000, Chase Freedom Unlimited $10,000, Avenue $1,190, Lane Bryant $750

~Re-entered the Garden: July 2018
~In the Garden until: July 2019
Message 11 of 18
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Wow! Congrats!!

Thats what i'm aiming for! I really want them to raise my limit for my CSP and my freedom.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 12 of 18
-HighScoringGame-
New Contributor

@zeustra20: In my experience Chase tends to be very conservative with their CLIs. It took me TWO YEARS to get to $5k on my Freedom and it wasn't for the lack of trying. I had all but given up on them and I bank with them. They've got ALL my money: checking, savings, and investment accounts. No love for TWO YEARS! Things changed when I started apping with other CC companies though. Once they started seeing those other, LARGER tradelines they started giving me more love. Especially when I got the BCE and Amex started giving me love. Chase was NOT gonna be outdone by THEM! Lol. I really think that's what happened. My Freedom was my lowest tradeline and had been for a long time. But my other tradelines continued to grow. It took time but it all worked out in the end. Yay! Smiley Happy

Current Cards: Discover IT $19,000, Amex BCE $20,000, BofA Rewards Visa (AAA) $16,000, Chase Freedom Unlimited $10,000, Avenue $1,190, Lane Bryant $750

Message 13 of 18
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@-HighScoringGame- wrote:

@zeustra20: In my experience Chase tends to be very conservative with their CLIs. It took me TWO YEARS to get to $5k on my Freedom and it wasn't for the lack of trying. I had all but given up on them and I bank with them. They've got ALL my money: checking, savings, and investment accounts. No love for TWO YEARS! Things changed when I started apping with other CC companies though. Once they started seeing those other, LARGER tradelines they started giving me more love. Especially when I got the BCE and Amex started giving me love. Chase was NOT gonna be outdone by THEM! Lol. I really think that's what happened. My Freedom was my lowest tradeline and had been for a long time. But my other tradelines continued to grow. It took time but it all worked out in the end. Yay! Smiley Happy

Well thats what i'm hoping will happen when I request a CLI. I don't want a HP right now, so I'm just gardening for now. I've been trying to get my foot in the door with Amex's revolver cards, but they just won't budge! Its like, the Charge card is all they'll give me! Its pretty irritating. I've have my Amex for a little over a year now. I JUST apped for the BCE and got denied. I also apped for the BCE 3 months ago too and got denied....amex jsut won't budge.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 14 of 18
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Congratz, was the slate recon an additional HP?

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 15 of 18
-HighScoringGame-
New Contributor

@CredittotheMax: Yep, it cost me an additional HP. I didn't wanna do it but I crossed my fingers and went for it. So happy it worked! Now I'm in the Garden for the duration. Gotta let those HPs age off (I've got way too many on my EX - seems everybody likes pulling that one). Smiley Tongue

@zeustra20: I've read here that the Amex revolvers tend to be more difficult to get and that the charge cards are easier. Give it some time. I'm sure they'll give it to you eventually. I had thought about apping for a charge card from Amex but didn't want to pay the AF. What made you go for the charge card instead of the revolver first? Or did you app for the revolver first? Just curious. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 18
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Thats awesome, I just don't have that kind of profile to recon for something higher than what I got. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 17 of 18
HiLine
Blogger

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.