Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriot Rewards Approved with 12K CL! =D

tag
CharlesSu
New Contributor

Re: Chase Marriot Rewards Approved with 12K CL! =D

I am just wondering how long it takes for me to receive the new card. 

The rep said I need to wait until my new credit number is generated so that I could ask for the expidite service. 

Citi Forward: 3K Banana Card: 3K Amex Gold Delta: 3K
Chase Freedom: 4.5K Chase Marriott Premier: 12K Chase Sapphire Preferred: 12K Chase United Explorer: 19K

Credit Score: 734(EX) 755(TU) as of March 2014
Message 11 of 15
Feather_Hat
Established Member

@CharlesSu wrote:

I am just wondering how long it takes for me to receive the new card. 

The rep said I need to wait until my new credit number is generated so that I could ask for the expidite service. 

congrats !  that is nice CL !

when i called chase for my united mileage card, they said it takes roughly 14 days to get the card.. rep told me that it takes roughly 4 days to have account connected.

and once account is connected, that's when we can ask them for expedited shipping.

try calling that in like 4-5 days ! that's what rep told me to do !

Message 12 of 15
CharlesSu
New Contributor

Thank you for your advice! 

I guess I will give them a call this Friday then. When the account is connected, we can see that account from the online banking, am I right?  =D

Citi Forward: 3K Banana Card: 3K Amex Gold Delta: 3K
Chase Freedom: 4.5K Chase Marriott Premier: 12K Chase Sapphire Preferred: 12K Chase United Explorer: 19K

Credit Score: 734(EX) 755(TU) as of March 2014
Message 13 of 15
Feather_Hat
Established Member

@CharlesSu wrote:

Thank you for your advice! 

I guess I will give them a call this Friday then. When the account is connected, we can see that account from the online banking, am I right?  =D

yep that's correct ! i really like how chase is so good with expedited shipping ! i hope you can get your card as soon as poosible =) (..and mine lol)

Message 14 of 15
tld409
Regular Contributor

@CharlesSu wrote:

Hi there

I've got the freedom for 4 months. The starting limit is 3K. I am sure you can get at least 5K for Freedom considering the fact you've had CSP already! I would suggest you apply for Freedom first and ask them if you could transfer some of your CL to freedom. In that way, you will have a very high CL. 

Thanks, I am just looking to add the freedom card in 2015. Not really concerned about limit,  I think that I will be able to get over 5k based on current limits , income, and credit profile. Of course, one really does not know until it is done .  Congrats to you again!

Starting Score 630 Score: Current FICO Scores: All above 725 (04/01/2015)
Sallie Mae World MC 9k; Chase Freedom 6.5k; CareCredit 13.2k; Amex BCP 21.8k;Amex PRG; BOA123 Visa Sig 20k; CapOne WMC 7.5K; CSP Visa Sig 2K; Citi Simp Visa 6.9k; CFCU Visa 17k; Discover IT 7K; JCP MC 8K; Macys Amex 7.5K/2k; PSECU Visa/PSL 20/20K; SamsClub MC 20k; Walmart 10k
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.