Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The confusion continues.  I just got a notice of a shipment from UPS from Chase Card Services for a package weighing 2lbs that will be delivered on Monday.  THAT must be the Palladium card.  Now I have no idea what the other package could be.  Monday is going to be an exciting day.

Yes, it is... Post Pics when it shows up if you don't mind...

I will.  I'm also going to add it to Apple Pay temporarily to see if it works, and what it looks like if it does.  I will post a screenshot of that.

Excellent.... 

Message 101 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

tehpud - great work on dragging yourself out of the credit dumps to a Chase Palladium and a good career. You know it was not easy and patience had to be your virtue. Congrats on a job well done!
Message 102 of 110
jberg

congrats OP.  I do remember your posts long ago.  it really isn't about the card, but more so achieving your goals and aspirations in life.  to that, great job!

i still have my palladium from 2011 and even to this day whenever i pull it out, it reminds me of all the hard work it took to get here. it wasn't easy.  but there is no easy path to any place worth going.  

loving life.
Message 103 of 110
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats, now can I use your card to pay for this?  I was in such shock with that limit

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 104 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats and what an extraordinary feat! Goal is to get one soon.

Message 105 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

By the way, is the Palladium Card a hidden tradeline?

Message 106 of 110
tehpud
New Contributor

Sorry to Necro my own thread, but to reply to the above question, yes it is a hidden tradeline.  

I discovered this recently because I am closing on a house tomorrow.  My Palladium has a $1400 balance that I paid in full, but never did the UW or closer bring it up.  I also never really thought to check my credit report either for it.

Kind of cool...most people who use the Palladium tend to keep the higher balances there for this specific reason.  Utilization doesn't count against you on this sucker.

Starting Score: 507 TU | 549 EX | 525 EQ // 05/11
Current Score: 773TU | 740 EX | 751 EQ // 06/13
Goal Score: 775 TU | 795 EX | 745 EQ

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 107 of 110
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz on an amazing card and that is the most unique presentation I have seen to date.

That's a crazy credit limit.

It gives us all hope that someday we may be able to have a beautiful card like that. 

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 108 of 110
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Now that is a real credit card. Don't really need anything else with that buying power

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 109 of 110
nrm
Frequent Contributor

I will start by spending one more buck on lottery each week.
Message 110 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.