cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon Approved After Several Attempts!!!

tag
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Recon Approved After Several Attempts!!!

Actually they called me today confirming that Chase couldn't allow me to open a personal account with them due to the 2009 charge-off and the letters that I sent asking them to remove the negative info on my reports. Chase said that at this time they can only allow me to open a business account, which is the Ink card. So, for now, I will take the Ink to build a positive relationship with them and possibly allow me to open a personal account in the future.

Message 21 of 26
newstar87
Established Member

Can someone PM me the email of Chase Executive Office??? Thank you.

Message 22 of 26
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

scroll back to page 2.

@newstar87 wrote:

Can someone PM me the email of Chase Executive Office??? Thank you.

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 23 of 26
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

and a MAJOR MAJOR congrats to the OP! what kind of multiple choice questions were they?

i recetly got denied a CLI from the EO on a new account..i wonder if I should try one more time if the EO said no?

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 24 of 26
missjae
Established Contributor

@Shock_ wrote:

and a MAJOR MAJOR congrats to the OP! what kind of multiple choice questions were they?

i recetly got denied a CLI from the EO on a new account..i wonder if I should try one more time if the EO said no?

This thread is from May, but they were probably questions to verify OP's identity.

Message 25 of 26
mjnierva23
New Contributor

Congrats
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.