Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz APPROVVVEDDD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ritz APPROVVVEDDD

My AA has dropped significantly, and my score is just a touch over 810 TU at the moment. I have 1% utilization.
Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congratulations on your approval! Continue Success in The World of Credit Cards!

Thanks for sharing.

@ OP, 30K Nice!

Message 12 of 33
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks you guys, love the positivity and encouragement. This is going to put my saphire cl to $110,000

I'm gonna bite.. is your comma off or did you mean to say you have a Sapphire credit limit of 110k?

Message 13 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks you guys, love the positivity and encouragement. This is going to put my saphire cl to $110,000

I'm gonna bite.. is your comma off or did you mean to say you have a Sapphire credit limit of 110k?

Assume he has moved some of his CL's over from other cards to the CS or CSP to make that limt... 

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, exactly creditcuriosity. I currently have a 82,000 sapphire and I am going to move over about 29,000 to make it a 110,000 card
Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, exactly creditcuriosity. I currently have a 82,000 sapphire and I am going to move over about 29,000 to make it a 110,000 card

That's $111,000.

Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Berkeley education obviously got me nowhere with math hahaha
Message 17 of 33
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So why not Paladium? that would probably put you at your $1 million goal since you get triple in charging ability of whatever they approve?

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't give palladium to non JP morgan private banking customers... Otherwise two years ago I would have gotten it
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ups delivered mine today. It has that clunk like an amex centurion or visa black card. Comes in an impressive box. You will like this card. You may change your name to ritzking after you get it.
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.