Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz-Carlton Approved

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Chase Ritz-Carlton Approved

Well, I thought my wonderful app spree had ended last month after finally being approved for 2 AMEX cards.  So I've placed a security freeze on all my reports since then.  This month, however,  I had to unlock TU & EX due to my recent move to a different apartment, they needed me to unlock EX or TU (which i did both in case).  That was that, my EQ still frozen. 

Anyways, I hopped the fence last night and apped for the Chase Ritz Carlton and was approved for $8k!  Couldn't be any happier, what a nice x-mas gift for me.  Didn't have to recon, when i applied it gave me the 10day msg and i called this morning and the rep just wanted me to verify some info and ba'am- congrats speech from the CSR w/ $8k.  

I did my homework on the hefty $395 AF & the rewards system --  since i'll be traveling quite often next year, the free airport lounge access (although limited compared to Priority Pass) plus te $200 airline incidental credit & $100 hotel credit fee would justify the AF. 

Pretty scared to go back to the garden, I know i'm gonna get grilled at. 

::edited for typo::

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Ritz-Carlton Approved

Congrats! We will be Soooooo! Proud of you in the garden! ! ! ! ! Ohhh thankyou for sharing! ! ! ! Smiley Very Happy ROFLOL

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 24
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Oh, how thankful I am...what would you do without me, cold? lol  You get me in trouble- imma start calling you the "instigator"  Thanks again.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 24
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Oh, how thankful I am...what would you do without me, cold? lol  You get me in trouble- imma start calling you the "instigator"  Thanks again.

Congrats on the Great card! Thankyou for making my life so fulfilled! Your #1 Smiley Very Happy ROFLOL

Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 4 of 24
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Congrats on the Great card! Thankyou for making my life so fulfilled! Your #1 Smiley Very Happy ROFLOL

I'm not going back to the garden for a while...could you let me know when things cool down so that i can sneak myself back in?

Message 5 of 24
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Really? Smiley Surprised    LOL

Congrats on the approval! I guess you did that just in time, now get ready because I am officially your ERT agent!!    Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 24
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

I'm not going back to the garden for a while...could you let me know when things cool down so that i can sneak myself back in?

You really think that's gonna work? Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 24
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Smiley Wink It wont even be brought up. Trust Me! I really don't blame you, you already took a hit for the apt. But Smiley Very Happy ROFLOL Can you blame me.

Message 8 of 24
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I guess you did that just in time, now get ready because I am officially your ERT agent!!    Smiley Tongue

Hi....Irisa....how are you? 

You are waaay too quick, i thought you had exams so I was just gonna hide out so that you won't even notice. 

Message 9 of 24
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Hi....Irisa....how are you? 

You are waaay too quick, i thought you had exams so I was just gonna hide out so that you won't even notice. 

Today is the last day of school. I have one more final later, but I got an ERT alert so I had to come by and see what was going on lol. You should know by now that trying to hide out doesn't work with the ERT  Smiley Wink     

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.