Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz Carlton approval odds. **Update**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ritz Carlton approval odds. **Update**

Day 21 and still 30 day message. Someone just shoot me now lol.

Message 41 of 88
nitrov
Established Contributor

Lol I got excited for you when I saw you posted here, was hoping for an approval for you. Don't worry, any day now! If they were gonna deny you they prob would've done it already
My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

Message 42 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still just don't understand what takes so long. I hope your right I hope its approval just have a bad feeling lol.

Message 43 of 88
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

It's almost there. I was excited to see this thread up top Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it officially went to the 7-10 day message this morning. I figure it can't hurt to call into the verification line and talk to whoever at the point cause I'm sure I will have to try to recon.  Any tips on recon help?

Message 45 of 88
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

No harm is calling now...... Fingers crossed.

Message 46 of 88
nitrov
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well it officially went to the 7-10 day message this morning. I figure it can't hurt to call into the verification line and talk to whoever at the point cause I'm sure I will have to try to recon.  Any tips on recon help?

Oh no! I hope it works out for you Smiley Sad 

Keep us posted!!

Message 47 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok so MAJOR UPDATE.

I just called and spoke with lending, very nice lady and helpful.  Well it was declined because i am showing currently a mortgage that is deliquent.  I explained that the home was sold short sale in 2012 and that is not possible.  I asked her to pull my transunion which she did and she said well look at that your right it shows here it stopped reporting on you in 2012 experian is inocrrect.  She than stated i showed a chase slate card that was charged off in 2006.  I said wait i have never even had a Chase card that i was applying to get in with chase.  SHe gave me an account number but said because it was so long ago that she could not pull up any information.  She than took a few minutes and reviewed the whole trans union report.  She came back and said i can see you have really been great that past couple years and you ultization is very low.  I also see how you have recently gotten very generous CLI's so that is good as well.  SHe than said the words "i am going to recommend you for approval"  she said it has to go to another set of eyes since it is a recon and pulling another report and taking off the negative items off the report.  She said she ran the application without the Slate on there since i said it was not mine but being how old it is she doesnt see that being an issue.  I asked what usually happens and what does she really think.  SHe said she does not see how it wouldnt get approved and i should be good and will know in 24-48  hours.  I am super excited and know this isnt a final answer but she made it seem like it is a go.  She gave me a 888-609-7805 number to call to check with a person directly.  My question is would the auto mated line update also?  SHe said just to call a live person but i dont wnat to call them constantly to find out like i can with the roboline.  ANy ideas if automated line would updated on this recon as well since its being looked at by another person?

Message 48 of 88
nitrov
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ok so MAJOR UPDATE.

I just called and spoke with lending, very nice lady and helpful.  Well it was declined because i am showing currently a mortgage that is deliquent.  I explained that the home was sold short sale in 2012 and that is not possible.  I asked her to pull my transunion which she did and she said well look at that your right it shows here it stopped reporting on you in 2012 experian is inocrrect.  She than stated i showed a chase slate card that was charged off in 2006.  I said wait i have never even had a Chase card that i was applying to get in with chase.  SHe gave me an account number but said because it was so long ago that she could not pull up any information.  She than took a few minutes and reviewed the whole trans union report.  She came back and said i can see you have really been great that past couple years and you ultization is very low.  I also see how you have recently gotten very generous CLI's so that is good as well.  SHe than said the words "i am going to recommend you for approval"  she said it has to go to another set of eyes since it is a recon and pulling another report and taking off the negative items off the report.  She said she ran the application without the Slate on there since i said it was not mine but being how old it is she doesnt see that being an issue.  I asked what usually happens and what does she really think.  SHe said she does not see how it wouldnt get approved and i should be good and will know in 24-48  hours.  I am super excited and know this isnt a final answer but she made it seem like it is a go.  She gave me a 888-609-7805 number to call to check with a person directly.  My question is would the auto mated line update also?  SHe said just to call a live person but i dont wnat to call them constantly to find out like i can with the roboline.  ANy ideas if automated line would updated on this recon as well since its being looked at by another person?

WOOHOO! I would just wait a couple days. I'd bet that if you login to Chase you'll see the account show up online in the next day or 2, and it'll show you the CL you're approved for there as well. Usually when someone at Chase gives an app a nod for approval, it shows up shortly thereafter. I'd say congratulations are in order so CONGRATS!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 88
nitrov
Established Contributor

The automated line will prob only change to say "30 days" or "2 weeks again" until they finalize your approval. You'd see the new account online before the automated status line would update though

Message 50 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.