Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Approval

tag
Drew
Frequent Contributor

Chase Sapphire Approval

I was approved for the Chase Sapphire today as a result of calling the recon line. The credit limit is a measly $5000, but I am not mad considering I was approved for the $5000 Slate less than 2 months ago. Hopefully, I'll see some credit limit increases soon.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Approval

Congrat .......nice card in your wallet......
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 17
samset93

grats! the metal feel is really something Smiley Happy

edit: right, metal is csp only, whoops..

On a side not though, I remember calling in to the sapphire cs line and ask specifically whether or not cs comes is metal version. She said no but you can get one if you put a request for it. I've been trying to confirm that via SM several times and it looks like she was wrong Smiley Sad

Cap One Journey .5k auto CLI to .75k | Chase Freedom 1k | BestBuy Store Card 1.2k | MSU Federal Credit Union Visa 4k | Discover IT-Student 1k auto CLI to 1.3k | Amex BCE 2k CLI to 6k | CSP 5k
Message 3 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Is it CS or CSP does CS give visa siggys?
Message 4 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@samset93

CS is not metal only the CSP

@OP

Congrats on your approval!
Message 5 of 17
samset93

@Rackham94: I believe both are siggy (or that's what the banker in my chase branch told me).

Cap One Journey .5k auto CLI to .75k | Chase Freedom 1k | BestBuy Store Card 1.2k | MSU Federal Credit Union Visa 4k | Discover IT-Student 1k auto CLI to 1.3k | Amex BCE 2k CLI to 6k | CSP 5k
Message 6 of 17
Drew
Frequent Contributor

Thanks all! I just recently started focusing on my credit. As with most people, I am way too impatient!

Message 7 of 17
CreditHammer

Mind sharing your scores and Util?

Message 8 of 17
Drew
Frequent Contributor

@CreditHammer wrote:

Of course not. Fico's are 748 for EX and 753 for EQ. I am not sure about TU. My overall utilization is at 8%.

Message 9 of 17
CreditHammer

@Drew wrote:

@CreditHammer wrote:

Of course not. Fico's are 748 for EX and 753 for EQ. I am not sure about TU. My overall utilization is at 8%.

Thank You!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.