cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Pref AND Chase Freedom both straight approval y@y!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Pref AND Chase Freedom both straight approval y@y!

Wow! Huge congrats on both cards!
Message 11 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

Great combo! Congrats

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 15
axnjxn
Established Member

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it. I was a bit surprised by the CSP limit, I expected it to be more like 8k. But I'll definitely take it. To anyone considering doing this same app combo (CSP / Freedom), always do the CSP first b/c it has a minimum CL of 5k and the Freedom has no real minimum. Granted, if you did Freedom first and got denied for CSP, you could recon to get 5k from the Freedom transfered to CSP... it's just easier to do CSP first.

Starting Score(8/15/13): 607
Current Score(5/20/16): 750
Final Goal Score: 800

Firmly in the Garden starting 7/23/2015 until 7/23/2017
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 14 of 15
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@axnjxn wrote:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it. I was a bit surprised by the CSP limit, I expected it to be more like 8k. But I'll definitely take it. To anyone considering doing this same app combo (CSP / Freedom), always do the CSP first b/c it has a minimum CL of 5k and the Freedom has no real minimum. Granted, if you did Freedom first and got denied for CSP, you could recon to get 5k from the Freedom transfered to CSP... it's just easier to do CSP first.

That's assuming you get approved and get at least $5k on the freedom to begin with. Smiley Wink

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.