Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

Wow. Nicely done OP!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the CLI

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just did this same steps today as well .. I dont really want a new card so havent applied for Freedom would rather get an increase on my CSP too - today I decided to send a SM and just ask for an increase via SP or an APR rate reduction, came back telling me no offers on APR yet (Im almost at 8mos now) and HP only for CLI and asked me to answer questions on email if I want to move forward - got the same 7-10 day message and was just about to call recon feeling it was surely a denial ... maybe I will wait a day or so until I see the inquiry pop up ... question for you - how long did it take them to do the inquiry after you requested? I see it was 3 days after the inquiry that you got the increase. .. My current CL is 5k so went safe and just asked for 10k
Message 13 of 14
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.