Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred SL?

tag
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred SL?

@DrZoidberg wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No, it isn't average. It's huge. Yes, it's a canned statement.

IMO, The OP's starting line is average (maybe upper average). I think this site is just flooded with so many low SLs from mid 600 scores that something like this seems outrageously high. When in reality, when you app when you're supposed to with the scores and file that calls for a prime card, this is what you would start out with. Hell, everyone could start with this if they waited.

Side tracking I know, but I needed to get this out.

+ 1 I agree generally that we see a lot of posts of people who app too soon and for too many cards.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 21 of 23
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

My CSP card started at $21k. I already had almost $10k combined on my other 2 Chase cards, then shortly after I got this card, I got almost another $10k more auto CLI on the other cards (combined).
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 22 of 23
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.