Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Approval

tag
virgo
Established Contributor

Chase Slate Approval

Approved for Chase Freedon a week ago.  Approved for Slate this A.M.

Thanks to these forums I had the language and skills to get this done.  FOREVER GRATEFUL!  (yes, I'm shouting)

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Approval

Congrats! I'm very happy for you, its great to read peoples success.  Thanks for sharing!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 9
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Whats the CL? Chase is awesome i have 3 Credit cards with them all approved this years and my last one was the CSP that i got last thursday.
Message 3 of 9
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Virgo!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 4 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

CONGRATS!!

Message 5 of 9
virgo
Established Contributor

I had forgotten I had applied and when I called the CS number it said I had two app's on file.  I alreday knew I was approved for the first one (took 6 times calling the recon line)  and then it reminded me about the Slate.

I spoke with CS and they said to call this other number today.  He asked some basic questions for security (where I lived 30 years ago, actually remembered) and said your card is going out today.

I didn't even think to ask the limit.   I guess once you're approved, they just keep giving. 

Again, I never had the knowledge before this forum.   Yay to me but a big THANK YOU to all of you who encourage and offer your wisdom and guidance.

Message 6 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 9
Longroad
Established Contributor

Along the same lines, I was immediately approved for a Chase SWA card last week, so after reading some of the threads here decided to apply for a Chase Freedom card as well. That one said that it would be reviewed. I called the CS line this morning and the recording said the same. Should I be proactive and call the back door or just wait on it to play out?

Message 8 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.