Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase (The King) Approval $32,000

tag
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase (The King) Approval $32,000

I wasn't planning on signing in today - I was just going to scan posts, but when I saw this...

Smiley SurprisedGreat Scott, that is one outstanding SL!!  Super big congrats!Smiley Very Happy

Message 81 of 120
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:
Congrats!! This after that synch bank 10k approval! Amazing!!!!! Somehow i missed what chase card this is?

This approval was for the United Airlines Explorer Card

United Air?

OK, now it's perfectly clear why the gargantuan SL, you must've booked first class to Mars!

That's the highest SL, WTH that's the highest CL, I've seen by Chase! I was just approved and happy with a $5K SL. $32K is simply bogmindling...

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 82 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

I wasn't planning on signing in today - I was just going to scan posts, but when I saw this...

Smiley SurprisedGreat Scott, that is one outstanding SL!!  Super big congrats!Smiley Very Happy

Thank you FocusedAndDetermined Smiley Wink

Message 83 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats, that's a huge limit.

Message 84 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats, that's a huge limit.

Thank you JVANCRLS

Message 85 of 120
toi34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for this card on May 27th. It gave me a 30 day message ( I said I was denied since a lot of members have been denied lately). I called the 800 to check the status of the application on 5/28, 5/29, 5/30 and the same message: account under review and I should receive a decision in two weeks. Then, I read some members that two weeks message could be an approval. I decided to call the backdoor # to check what is going on on June 1st.. When I called, the rep told me that my application requires verification ( at that moment I said, I am approved) anyway I proceed with verification. A nice lady verified my identity with some questions ( keep in mind that she never asked me about all my new account this years, like 6) she did mentioned that " I am happy to see you haven't closed any account in the last 24 months" , I said: I like to keep my account open for a long period of time . Then she told me ok, I will proceed with the application, are you the only one applying for this card? I said: yes.

Few seconds later, Congrats you have been approved for thirty- two thousand dollar, my phone dropped. I picked it up and I said: I am sorry, what was the amount? You have been approved for thirty-two thousand dollar and you card should arrive in the next 7-10 days. I said, great, thank you... ciao

An observation, they pulled EQ and EX on May 28th, my score still in the high 760's with several new accounts. She never asked whe I have opened several account this year.  This is my second Chase card in one year mark( I have the Ritz Carlton with less CL).. finally the account showed up online today Smiley Wink.. what can I said !!! Happy Camper Smiley Very Happy

CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)
Card art
Account Summary
Current balance† $0.00 See activity for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Minimum payment due Help information about this topic. $0.00 Pay credit card for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Balance last statement $0.00

Available credit† $32,000.00 Transfer balances for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Total credit limit† $32,000.00

United MileagePlus® Explorer Card See Rewards details for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Too funny!!!!! Congrats all the way around!   Smiley Very Happy

Message 86 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toi34 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for this card on May 27th. It gave me a 30 day message ( I said I was denied since a lot of members have been denied lately). I called the 800 to check the status of the application on 5/28, 5/29, 5/30 and the same message: account under review and I should receive a decision in two weeks. Then, I read some members that two weeks message could be an approval. I decided to call the backdoor # to check what is going on on June 1st.. When I called, the rep told me that my application requires verification ( at that moment I said, I am approved) anyway I proceed with verification. A nice lady verified my identity with some questions ( keep in mind that she never asked me about all my new account this years, like 6) she did mentioned that " I am happy to see you haven't closed any account in the last 24 months" , I said: I like to keep my account open for a long period of time . Then she told me ok, I will proceed with the application, are you the only one applying for this card? I said: yes.

Few seconds later, Congrats you have been approved for thirty- two thousand dollar, my phone dropped. I picked it up and I said: I am sorry, what was the amount? You have been approved for thirty-two thousand dollar and you card should arrive in the next 7-10 days. I said, great, thank you... ciao

An observation, they pulled EQ and EX on May 28th, my score still in the high 760's with several new accounts. She never asked whe I have opened several account this year.  This is my second Chase card in one year mark( I have the Ritz Carlton with less CL).. finally the account showed up online today Smiley Wink.. what can I said !!! Happy Camper Smiley Very Happy

CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)
Card art
Account Summary
Current balance† $0.00 See activity for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Minimum payment due Help information about this topic. $0.00 Pay credit card for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Balance last statement $0.00

Available credit† $32,000.00 Transfer balances for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Total credit limit† $32,000.00

United MileagePlus® Explorer Card See Rewards details for CREDIT CARD (...XXXX)

Too funny!!!!! Congrats all the way around!   Smiley Very Happy

Thank you toi34 Smiley Wink

Message 87 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Congrats !!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Message 88 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Congrats !!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Thank you drewg350

Message 89 of 120
NICKI183
Established Contributor

That's phenom!  WTG....Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 90 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.