Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase auto CLI 4K -> 6.1K

tag
gnarlycow
Valued Member

Chase auto CLI 4K -> 6.1K

About 6 months after my account was approved (not the 6th statement cut date), Chase gave me an auto CLI 4K to 6.1K on my Freedom VISA. I think my account was open on 2/22/2013, and the CLI occured somewhere between 8/22 - 8/28 (didn't check every day).  I took advantage of the 0% APR for the first three months, and paid it off, then PIF every month until now.

I've got three CLI recently. 1) Barclays priceline auto CLI 1.5K->2.8K on 8/12  2)Chase freedom 4K->6.1K  3) AMEX BCE 3x CLI 2K -> 6K today 9/2!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase auto CLI 4K -> 6.1K

@gnarlycow wrote:

About 6 months after my account was approved (not the 6th statement cut date), Chase gave me an auto CLI 4K to 6.1K on my Freedom VISA. I think my account was open on 2/22/2013, and the CLI occured somewhere between 8/22 - 8/28 (didn't check every day).  I took advantage of the 0% APR for the first three months, and paid it off, then PIF every month until now.

I've got three CLI recently. 1) Barclays priceline auto CLI 1.5K->2.8K on 8/12  2)Chase freedom 4K->6.1K  3) AMEX BCE 3x CLI 2K -> 6K today 9/2!

Congrats thats wonderful news 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! nice feeling to get luv.
Message 3 of 4
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your auto-CLI from Chase.  That is a very nice bump!!

My DH opened his Freedom in January at a $4,000 limit and received an auto-CLI to $6,300 in June.  He only made ONE purchase on that card in February, for tires at a cost of about $700.  Since it was 0% APR for the first 15 months, we took our time paying it off by making payments of $100 per month.  So in June he still had a balance of around $200 or so, when Chase bestowed luv upon him.  Meanwhile, I opened my Freedom in November 2012 and I have yet to receive any auto-LUV.  And my Freedom card is used every month to the tune of about $2,000 and have PIF every month.  After September, I might SD the card for a couple months just to see if they miss me.  lol j/k

Congrats again on your wonderful auto-CLI!!!  As you can tell by my ramblings, I am envious!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.