Chase auto increase on my Ritz-Carlton. 43.5K to 53.5K

FullSizeRender.jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase auto increase on my Ritz-Carlton. 43.5K to 53.5K

Congrats!! I could do some serious damage with that CL

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 15
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Very nice increase and an auto one at that.

Message 3 of 15
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Just wonder how much $$ you are going to put on that card?  Both Chase and Ritz will be happy to see the $000 you put on the card. Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy the card and the super CL.....

Message 4 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super sweet SaleenSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet increase, way to cross that $50k mark!

Can you provide some more information surrounding your increase?  When was your last CLI on the card?  What is your typical monthly spend?   How long have you had the account and how many CLIs (auto, manual) did you get over that time?  How are your credit scores/income?  Thanks for any additional data you can provide!

Message 6 of 15
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you provide some more information surrounding your increase?  When was your last CLI on the card? Last CLI March What is your typical monthly spend?  Typical monthly spend 6700.00 How long have you had the account and how many CLIs (auto, manual) did you get over that time? Auto.  How are your credit scores/income?  Thanks for any additional data you can provide!

My accounts with Chase of been open for three years. By the end of October early November I will have platinum status 2018. Last year I Spent $78,254.36 on this card. 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My accounts with Chase of been open for three years. By the end of October early November I will have platinum status 2018. Last year I Spent $78,254.36 on this card. 

Smiley Very Happy that will be my 10 year spend over all cards

Message 8 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you provide some more information surrounding your increase?  When was your last CLI on the card? Last CLI March What is your typical monthly spend?  Typical monthly spend 6700.00 How long have you had the account and how many CLIs (auto, manual) did you get over that time? Auto.  How are your credit scores/income?  Thanks for any additional data you can provide!

Thats all? Smiley Sad  Thats disappointing Saleen. (sighs)...

LOL Smiley Wink    Congrats on the CLI....

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, seeing you spent over 50% greater than your credit limit on that card over the course of a year it's no mystery why they are willing and able to increase your credit line!

For those with total credit limits at around their income level (especially higher) it would be mathematically impossible to spend that much outside of say a card or two.  No doubt creditors can see that when looking at your credit report, so when they feel like you're one of the important few in the wallet it makes sense that they'd want to continue taking care of you.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.