Did you mean: 

Chase auto increase on my Ritz-Carlton. 43.5K to 53.5K

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase auto increase on my Ritz-Carlton. 43.5K to 53.5K

@Saleen099 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sweet increase, way to cross that $50k mark!

Can you provide some more information surrounding your increase?  When was your last CLI on the card? Last CLI March What is your typical monthly spend?  Typical monthly spend 6700.00 How long have you had the account and how many CLIs (auto, manual) did you get over that time? Auto.  How are your credit scores/income?  Thanks for any additional data you can provide!

My accounts with Chase of been open for three years. By the end of October early November I will have platinum status 2018. Last year I Spent $78,254.36 on this card. 

It seems this card has not been used for more than a month.  I figure you skip the summer with this card.... I remember you posting this card before, also with no account activities. Just wonder what time you use this card the most?  I gure mostly holiday period?

Enjoy the card.  Very impressive.  Congrat again.

Message 11 of 15
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My accounts with Chase of been open for three years. By the end of October early November I will have platinum status 2018. Last year I Spent $78,254.36 on this card. 

Smiley Very Happy that will be my 10 year spend over all cards

LOL....I was thinking the same thing!!! Smiley Very Happy  I'd love to spend all that staying at the Ritz as well!

Green With ENVY OP!!!!  Heart

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Surely i could spend the last part......$0.36 Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Superb!! You are the man!! You are the real MAHARAJA!!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto luv from Chase!!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.