Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase being extremely nice.

tag
Kenro
Regular Contributor

Chase being extremely nice.

In space of last 2 weeks I applied and got approved for 4 chase cards.... Today I applied and got approved for two of those... I always got the "Call us to verify info" message. However, within couple hours the new accounts just showed up in account center.

I am shocked to say the least, limits ranged from 4.5 to 8.5k...

I love you chase!!! 2 cards in one day though.... Must be Friday 13th?? 

I am not getting too excited as it almost feel like they made a mistake.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase being extremely nice.

@Kenro wrote:

In space of last 2 weeks I applied and got approved for 4 chase cards.... Today I applied and got approved for two of those... I always got the "Call us to verify info" message. However, within couple hours the new accounts just showed up in account center.

I am shocked to say the least, limits ranged from 4.5 to 8.5k...

I love you chase!!! 2 cards in one day though.... Must be Friday 13th?? 

I am not getting too excited as it almost feel like they made a mistake.

Wow! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 14
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats...

Message 3 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

congrats to you on the success
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats kenro!

Message 5 of 14
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Lol!  I just had the same experience. I apped for the United Explorer Card about 2 hours ago and was approved.  Apped again for the Marriot Card and approved for that as well.  I'm almost tempted to app for one more, but really I don't need any more.  Congrats on your 4 approvals!!!!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 6 of 14
elim
Senior Contributor

congrats x 4

Message 7 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats
Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goin' 4 for 4!! Congrats!

Message 9 of 14
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  I think Chase is better with higher credit limits the longer you have a relationship with them.  I had my Freedom card for over two years and app'd for the United Explorer card about a month ago.  The Freedom card had a limit which was stuck at $1500 for two years.  It really didn't see much use since I also had Discover and other very good rewards cards, so I was a bit shocked by the limit they gave me....  $18K.     I recently flew United and I have to now say that I think I will be transferring a lot of that limit over to my Freedom card after that experience.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.