Frequent Contributor
Lambo23

Re: Chase , discover CLI and more

How much do you run through your chase freedom and discover it each month? Always PIF?
Jp2slow

[ Edited ]

Im not sure about the HP , I had so many I lost count  I have to go hide in a cave for the next year ..... well I lie because Citi told me to try again in 6 months because I had to many inqs recently but they would love to have me :smileyhappy: after that I will go away for awhile .  

My  Chase / Discover  I like to do Monthly payments  with a couple Lump sums thrown in . I always pay a week Early and more then the minimum , then every couple months throw in a 200-500 payment.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

Contributor
Sitori

I do the same. I always pay ATLeast a week before the statement cuts and always around $150-$200(way over the amount due). I've been doing this since November when I first got the card. (But I've always carried a balance)
Do you think they will auto increase me at 6 months, or should I try to button?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}