Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom CLI

tag
pats23
Contributor

Chase freedom CLI

Read these forums everyday but first time posting!

Just pulled my equifax fico from this site, fico score of 707, I have 3 inquiries in the past year. I am about to hit my 6 month mark with chase freedom PIF everyone. Has a limit of 3K i use it for all my everyday purchases and put 1-1.5k a month try not to go over 1k for util purposes. I would like to pay most of my bills with it and still PIF but I would want a 6k limit so I can run 2k through and stay under util. other cards 2k discover card and 2 low limit cards, an auto loan for 23k and a student loan for 9k no badies. and my income is 60k

Is it worth the HP and what do you think my chances of CLI are? 

Thanks in advance

$4000----------- $5000------------$15000-------------$3500-------------NPSL----------$2500------------$5000----------$10000--------$5000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
wreith
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase freedom CLI

@pats23 wrote:

Read these forums everyday but first time posting!

Just pulled my equifax fico from this site, fico score of 707, I have 3 inquiries in the past year. I am about to hit my 6 month mark with chase freedom PIF everyone. Has a limit of 3K i use it for all my everyday purchases and put 1-1.5k a month try not to go over 1k for util purposes. I would like to pay most of my bills with it and still PIF but I would want a 6k limit so I can run 2k through and stay under util. other cards 2k discover card and 2 low limit cards, an auto loan for 23k and a student loan for 9k no badies. and my income is 60k

Is it worth the HP and what do you think my chances of CLI are? 

Thanks in advance

I got my Freedom back in June at my six month mark I received an auto CLI.  I would think you would too given your score.  As for if it would be worth an HP that is totally up to you.  Some people may not want the inq for the CLI some don't worry about inq's.  I personally think if you can take the hit and are confident in getting an acceptable CLI then go for it.

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase freedom CLI

You have a relationship with chase already IMO your chances of approval are good and welcome to the forum

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.