Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase "your offers" card approval with TU pull

tag
907grown
Established Contributor

Chase "your offers" card approval with TU pull

These "your offers" offers from Chase have been enticing me for some time. I have been resisting the temptation for a while now and rarely use my Chase card or even look at my account, but when I Do, there they are.... pulled the trigger today as I have an upcoming trip to Hawaii and I want to start booking some island adventures. The 150 back after 500 spend is a great way to get a slice of paradise for free!! In another month I will have my hubby apply for freedom and freedom unlimited so we can use these three cards to maximize our cash back potential!!
I was surprised to get an alert that my TU was hit for this. I thought Chase was mainly EQ.

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Chase "your offers" card approval with TU pull

@907grown wrote:
These "your offers" offers from Chase have been enticing me for some time. I have been resisting the temptation for a while now and rarely use my Chase card or even look at my account, but when I Do, there they are.... pulled the trigger today as I have an upcoming trip to Hawaii and I want to start booking some island adventures. The 150 back after 500 spend is a great way to get a slice of paradise for free!! In another month I will have my hubby apply for freedom and freedom unlimited so we can use these three cards to maximize our cash back potential!!
I was surprised to get an alert that my TU was hit for this. I thought Chase was mainly EQ.

Chase is mainly EX but there have been reports if u accept the prequalified offer its a TU pull.

Message 2 of 12
907grown
Established Contributor

Works well for me, TU is my highest score!! They only gave me 8000 SL with this card. My freedom is 25,000. Combined slate with freedom and closed slate recently. I don't want or need more credit on the card, but I will combine the limits of the freedom and freedom unlimited after I get the cash back bonus.
I don't use these cards anyway. Almost exclusively use my BOA Alaska Airlines card.

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 3 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

TU for my prequalified years back on CSP and Freedom and eery card since then they they have wanted EQ and Exp if they can as well.

Message 4 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

TU for my prequalified years back on CSP and Freedom and eery card since then they they have wanted EQ and Exp if they can as well.

Same as well.

Chase is always a double-pull on new cards here too.

Never fails and is why i only have a single card with them right now.

Congrats! to OP on the Approval!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember it takes 6 to 8 weeks for your $150 bonus to show up as a statement credit.

Message 6 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

I've been lucky with Chase only pulling one CB each time I've applied and it's always been EX.

Congrats to the OP, by the way Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@907grown wrote:

I have yet to see Chase offer me anything under "your offers" Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 8 of 12
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

For new apps this year, Chase pulled TU and EX for both. Since I had tried for a CLI on my Freedom minutes before taking the CSP I was saddened to see that I still had 2 EX pulls that day.
Message 9 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

@SouthJamaica

I've been a Chase member for 7yrs and have never had an offer, either. Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.