Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase sapphire preffered approval! Not so good credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase sapphire preffered approval! Not so good credit

Ok, here's the story ladies and gents. I have 3 open med collections for $2500 total and 1 30 day late cc payment that is two years old.

May 2012 opens CU card for $500
July 2015 qs1 $500
Oct 2015 chase freedom $2500

In the last 3 months ive been denied a discover it and amex everyday or bce twice because of the medical collections which arent mine. Its been a nightmare!

Since ive opend the qs1 ive ran a ton through it and they raised my limit after a month to $1500. I requested another cli and was told to wait another month.

I obviously have an itchy trigger so tn I appd for amex bce again and was denied.

I make a decent amount and just felt chase was generous with my freedom approval I might as well app for the csp and give them my swipes.

INSTA APPROVAL for 5k!!!!

Honestly Im so pumped im shaking my gf had no idea why this is a "big deal" lol.

My scores honestly range from 598-646. I have no idea why chase loves me so much other than my income and my pif motto

Please, look at my other posts and see where i started in July! Ive come a very very very long way!

Btw can anyone help me with the spend limit?

Jk i need to go to san Fran so I'll hit the spend in two weeks.

Love you all for the advice and support!
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase sapphire preffered approval! Not so good credit

well done

Message 2 of 24
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

CongratsSmiley Happy My score is in the mid to upper 600's and have a chase freedom, denied by amex bce as well. Really want CSP, but too afraid to apply. Maybe next year I'll get a little courage to apply. Congrats once again Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maddiem76 apply right meow!
Message 5 of 24
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Awesome, Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 6 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats..

Now time to get those Med collections off your report if they aren't yours.  I would HIPPA them off..  I suggest you search on google for "whychat hippa" and you will get alot of hits on how to go about doing this and it will lead you to the correct forum.  I suggest you do this.

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job... Congratz!!
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow HUGE congrats to you! Keep up the hard work! The CSP is a beauty. Love that royal blue.
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome man congrats!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.