Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking in been awhile

tag
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Checking in been awhile

It's been awhile since I last posted on the forumns, been pretty busy... I purchased a new vehicle 2014 ford explorer limited loan for 42k from local bank at 5.49% no income verification needed... I used my NFCU cash rewards as a downpayment, I will have that paid off shortly..., just today I applied for the NAVCHECK asked for the full 15k... Waiting for a response.. Keeping my fingers crossed... My current utilization is 26% .
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Checking in been awhile

Cograts on the Explorer. Good luck with NAVCHECK!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!
Message 3 of 7
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Ride! what color? And how much did the dealer allow you to put down on your CC?

Message 4 of 7
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Black explorer limited and they allowed me to put 7500 on the credit card.
Message 5 of 7
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Congrats on your ride & good luck on the NavCheck ! Life can get crazy sometimes & we all kind of "disappear", but yet always close to heart.

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 6 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:
It's been awhile since I last posted on the forumns, been pretty busy... I purchased a new vehicle 2014 ford explorer limited loan for 42k from local bank at 5.49% no income verification needed... I used my NFCU cash rewards as a downpayment, I will have that paid off shortly..., just today I applied for the NAVCHECK asked for the full 15k... Waiting for a response.. Keeping my fingers crossed... My current utilization is 26% .

Congrats on the vehicle and good luck on the NVACHECK

Wooo Hooo 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.