whats your credit limit now

$2500. 

Ron.

Message 11 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Chevron/Texaco CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

$2500.00 is chevrons cut off limit,I wonder if they upgrade to visa after that how log have you had your card

I don't think they offer any upgrade to Visa.  I have had the card since 2004. I applied for Chevron Visa and I got denied because unable to verify ID.

Ron.

Message 12 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

$2500.00 is chevrons cut off limit,I wonder if they upgrade to visa after that how log have you had your card

I don't think they offer any upgrade to Visa.  I have had the card since 2004. I applied for Chevron Visa and I got denied because unable to verify ID.

Ron.

They have been overing a lot of upgrades lately, seen it on Chevron, Walmart, Gap, etc.

Message 13 of 18
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

RON1

whats your credit limit now

$2500. 

Ron.

We foud out today that they are going up to $3000 for the gas card now.  Well atlest they did for kobe2012.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

i called the back door number got increased to $5000.00  so i guessthey moved the limit up

call 1-877-379-4936 aks for it  they gave it to me

Message 15 of 18
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 16 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Gahhh I love that number! Iol My stupid Chevron card is at $1500. I really don't need any more credit. Haha otoh, GECRB is a pleasure to do biz with!

Congrats everyone!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 18
moonman
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i called the back door number got increased to $5000.00  so i guessthey moved the limit up

call 1-877-379-4936 aks for it  they gave it to me

You're right.  Iv'e had my Chevron card for 6 years with a 2500 limit and called the backdoor number(credit card solutions) and was told that there is no cap on the card, so i asked for 2500 cli and got it with no problems.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.