Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Best Buy CLI

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Best Buy CLI

Congrats .... Who did they pull for your cli ? 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! Congratulations! Very happy for you! Awesome to be able to take advantage of the 0% for 24 months option.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice CLI, congrats 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Congrats .... Who did they pull for your cli ? 

Just wanted to confirm that they pulled Equifax. It was totally worth the inquiry for the CLI. Thanks everyone!

Message 14 of 16
ikeguy

Congrats.  I went through the same thing with my best buy visa.  I kept applying for CLI on this chinsey 300 card while I have higher limits on other.  FInally they bumped me to 2300 even though I never use the card anymore.  Just good to have the extra CL for my score...

@Anonymous wrote:

My Best Buy store card was the first line of credit I opened when I was 18, at a SL of $1500. Throughout having the account with HSBC, Cap1, and now Citi my CLI requests have been denied, mainly for too many inquiries. Last night I app'd for a CLI and asked for $10K and got a 2-4 hour message. A couple of hours later I got this message:

Just really happy to get a usable limit with them. I'll update when I find out what they pulled, I've heard mixed reports between TU and EQ. I have 8+ inquiries on both and a lot of new accounts.

Message 15 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW!! Nice approval!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.