Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC CLI

Used the online interface...my CL has been stuck at $1,000 since opening, tried a CLI t approval, no, again at the end of February, no. Did a BT from this card to Freedom a few weeks ago. Used the SP feature on the website...was given $1,000 extra for a total of $2,000!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi DC CLI

Congrats!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Used the online interface...my CL has been stuck at $1,000 since opening, tried a CLI t approval, no, again at the end of February, no. Did a BT from this card to Freedom a few weeks ago. Used the SP feature on the website...was given $1,000 extra for a total of $2,000!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take the hp if you want more and it will outweigh the ding from the hp. I went from 2400-3800 sp in 3 months (cli denied at activation) and 2-3mos later was at 10k. By 1yr at 15k. Always ask for what you need they will counter. Best luck by phone not online. Same w discover as far as hp goes. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI leezzy! I agree with jfriend33, that's some excellent advice, HP only if you need a bigger limit...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.