Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC approval from a mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC approval from a mailer

I rec'd a mailed piece from Citi yesterday, 15 months at 0%, then 22.9%...I had a couple of balances I wanted to transfer, so I went ahead and took a shot at apping online...instant approval $8400. 

Score right at 700, depending on which bureau they pulled, one late from 2015 on Kohl's of all things(just overlooked the payment somehow until it was too late), household income around $200k.  10-12 apps, depending on which CRA.

I hadn't planned on any more apps but this one will be really useful. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi DC approval from a mailer

@Anonymous wrote:

I rec'd a mailed piece from Citi yesterday, 15 months at 0%, then 22.9%...I had a couple of balances I wanted to transfer, so I went ahead and took a shot at apping online...instant approval $8400. 

Score right at 700, depending on which bureau they pulled, one late from 2015 on Kohl's of all things(just overlooked the payment somehow until it was too late), household income around $200k.  10-12 apps, depending on which CRA.

I hadn't planned on any more apps but this one will be really useful. 

Nice Starting Limt. Chase is usually more stingy. Congrats

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think you mean Citi, Jerry45 Smiley Wink

Great sl for Citi, im sure your income helpedSmiley Wink. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Nice SL Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

For a 700 score I would say that's a great SL. The two scores Citi pulled for me when I apped for the DC a few months back were 820-835 and my SL was lower than yours. Granted, my income is a little less than half yours, so I'd say income is a big factor in Citi apps.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting on cards...got a  mailed piece Saturday with some cardholder info and "your cards will arrive in 7-10 days" which would be fine except we were told 7-10 days when we first got the approval?!?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.