cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred CLI before 60 days!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Diamond Preferred CLI before 60 days!

So I jumped the gun on this one. I was approved for the Citi DP card on 1/9/17 for $6900 at 16% and that at the time was my highest limit card. Since then I've got starting limits of $12,500 and $15,000 on my Barclay Arrival+ World Elite and Cap One Venture. So seeing as how the Citi card was no one of my lowest limits cards I asked for an increase to $15,000 and they counteroffered at $11,900 and said "This amount is currently the maximum amount of credit our policy will allow". So I'm pretty happy with that. Thats roughly 55 days since I was approved for this card. Smiley Happy

My FICO scores were about 720-760 and I was at 7% utilization across all cards combined and I've got 8 cards with about $61k available credit according to Cap One creditwise which does not yet show the new $15k venture card and of course doesn't count my Amex NPSL card. Once the Venture card hits my report my utilization will go down and once again when the Citi CLI hits too.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred CLI before 60 days!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Message 2 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I just picked up a CLI at the 90 day mark on my Citicard.

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nicely done, looks like Citi likes you, they really like youSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! This gives me hope.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.