Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash CLI

tag
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash CLI

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:
If you take a hard for a cli will citi counter?

yes that's why i say ask for $25k

I have an $800 pending charge on a $2600 limit.  Think I should wait for it to post and pay it off before I request a CLI?

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 21 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No
Message 22 of 26
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
No

the deed has been done.  I bet asking for 25k on a 36k salary is a bit odd looking though Smiley LOL

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DVH1980 wrote:

Was approved last week for the Double Cash card. Was looking for something to repalce my B of A and AMEX Blue. While its not a direct repalcement its a lot easier to give my wife one card and say use this instead of 3 or 4 and hope she remembers what card to use in each category. She grocery shops at Walmart the the 3% on groceries we were losing out on since neither Amex or B of A consider Walmart a "grocery" store. With Double Cash it doesnt matter.

Anyways, was approved last week for 4600.00 at 12.99%, my lowest limit in a long time. Hit the CLI button today and got it bumped to 15k. Brings my monthly limit increase total to +18.9K. Not too shabby.

FICO 722

do you remember if they pulled experian when you applied and pulled Equifax when you requested the credit limit increase or did they pull both twice ?

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card and instal-CLI!

Message 25 of 26
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Way to go!!!
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.