Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash Credit Limit INCREASE

no i dont see anything like that

Message 51 of 71
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Your credit line increase link just says "it's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit line increase BLAH blah and no credit pull will be done"
Enter income and submit?
Message 52 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my card with a $2,400 Credit Line ... Scores are all in the 730's .... requested CLI after I got the card and got denied. 

Makes ZERO sense ... this card has become basically pointles now. 

Message 53 of 71
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my card with a $2,400 Credit Line ... Scores are all in the 730's .... requested CLI after I got the card and got denied. 

denial reasons?

you have other citi cards?

Message 54 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

‘’It’s easy to find out if you quality for a credit limit increase. A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision.’’

Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 71
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:
Hmmmm I'm so tempted to apply for a Citi card....which CR do they pull? Please say EX LOL

EX

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 56 of 71
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

WOW, Congratulations!!!

myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 57 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay it off daily. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 58 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

‘’It’s easy to find out if you quality for a credit limit increase. A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision.’’

Smiley Happy

that is one HEFTY limit. Congrats!  Could you please briefly describe how long you had the card and touch on what your spend was like with it?

Message 59 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Happy

that is one HEFTY limit. Congrats!  Could you please briefly describe how long you had the card and touch on what your spend was like with it?

When I applied for Citi Double cash they gave me a disappointing $2,700 credit limit. I requested a credit limit increase immediately when I received my card that result me another hard inquiry on my credit report and was approved $15,000 (wished i requested more lol).

I rarely use it except for black friday so i could get the $200 bonus. Carried a balance over christmas. Still $4,000 6 months later however in 6 months you can request a credit limit increase online and 1 of the following message will pop up...

SOFT PULL

Or..

‘’It’s easy to find out if you qualify you a credit limit increase. By clicking ‘’continue’’ you understand that we will obtain a credit bureau report to evaluate your request. Our credit department will review your request within 24 hours.’'  

HARD PULL

Citi gave me a soft pull credit limit increase from $15,000 to $18,500 after having the card for 6 months. Depending on any changes that has been made to your credit report during the last 6 months having your card... you're able to recieve a soft pull credit limit increase on all of your citi accounts every 6 months.

Message 60 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.