cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double cash 2k limit to 12k limit!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double cash 2k limit to 12k limit!!!

Congrats on the CLI!! That's great news Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah congrats! Just tried it as it did say SP. Had the card for 3 months now and PIFed for the last 2 before statement closed. "We regret we can't increase bla bla bla"
Message 12 of 25
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

Wow... a deleted post... what the hell is the problem with this place? Mods out of control and on a power trip... you know where you can go if you're a mod that deleted my post. You know who you are.

i don't think it's the mod. The same thing happened to me a while ago. My post just kept getting deleted.

It might have been moved but rarely are posts deleted entirely.

If you think a post has been moved but belongs in it's original place feel free to contact the mod who moved it and plead your case. More than once someone has explained to me why thay feel the comments should not be moved and I realized they were correct and moved it back.

Often it's hard to know the one perfect place to have a particular thread and it admittedly can be subjective. We ty to keep posts about similiar subjects together but of course that's an impossible task.

I make mistakes all the time and am willing to admit I have done so.

Message 13 of 25
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

Wow... a deleted post... what the hell is the problem with this place? Mods out of control and on a power trip... you know where you can go if you're a mod that deleted my post. You know who you are.

i don't think it's the mod. The same thing happened to me a while ago. My post just kept getting deleted.

If you think a post has been moved but belongs in it's original place feel free to contact the mod who moved it and plead your case. More than once someone has explained to me why thay feel the comments should not be moved and I realized they were correct and moved it back.

Often it's hard to know the one perfect place to have a particular thread and it admittedly can be subjective. We ty to keep posts about similiar subjects together but of course that's an impossible task.

I'm confused....Why would you want to move a post in a thread? Where would you move the post to? Another thread?

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 14 of 25
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

I'm confused....Why would you want to move a post in a thread? Where would you move the post to? Another thread?

I apologize for not making myself better understood.

We try and move threads into different boards for clarity and continuity but very seldom delete individual posts unless there is some type of TOS violation.

If your post is the original one then it will get moved as part of the thread. But it's not deleted. It's just in a different spot.

Message 15 of 25
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

We try and move threads into different boards for clarity and continuity but very seldom delete individual posts unless there is some type of TOS violation.

If your post is the original one then it will get moved as part of the thread. But it's not deleted. It's just in a different spot.

Oh i see what you're saying...We both saying that we got our post deleted though, not thread.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 16 of 25
uswala
Senior Contributor

@premo421 wrote:

So I was initially approved for a 2k limit.. When card came I went for a 25k cli via online, they countered with 12k!! Hey 5x cli, I'll take it!!! Even tho I wanted like 20k.. I know citi will be good to me in the near future where I will reach that eventually

Congrats!

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@premo421 wrote:

So I was initially approved for a 2k limit.. When card came I went for a 25k cli via online, they countered with 12k!! Hey 5x cli, I'll take it!!! Even tho I wanted like 20k.. I know citi will be good to me in the near future where I will reach that eventually

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Woman Very Happy

Message 18 of 25
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

The spam filter has been acting up at times also, so it could possibly be part of the problem.  I'm not saying it did just a possibility.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 19 of 25
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@premo421 wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.